We Sell, Install, and Repair Liftmaster Garage Door Openers in Austin, TX
Austin Garage Door Mechanics specializes in Chamberlain Liftmaster garage door equipment, offering three levels of service for all Liftmaster garage door opener installation and repairs. Every new garage opener we install comes with an inside push-button wall unit, a one-piece solid rail, safety sensors, and a remote control. Our garage door openers also feature MyQ technology for extra safety and peace of mind.
Our expert garage door technicians will remove your old garage opener if necessary, at no extra charge. Once the garage is ready, our technicians will install your new opener to ensure the quietest operation possible and top performance. Finally, our technicians will walk you through all the controls and automated features for your new garage door opener. Our team can help you with every step of the process so you can have the ideal garage door for your garage’s dimensions, your budget, and your need for automated access.
We Specializes in Chamberlain Liftmaster Garage Door Openers
Our technicians have extensive experience fixing all major brands of garage door openers, but we specialize in the Chamberlain Liftmaster line of garage door openers and parts. We choose to only sell and install the Liftmaster brand for many reasons:
- We strongly believe the Chamberlain Liftmaster garage door openers are the best available garage door openers on the market.
- Every model we sell and install includes Liftmaster garage door opener security features.
- The Chamberlain Liftmaster line continuously achieves top marks in electronics performance and mechanical reliability year over year.
- Chamberlain Liftmaster garage door openers come with one of the best warranties on the market.
- Customers can count on us for installation, maintenance, and repairs, and Liftmaster offers top notch factory support.
Get the Professional Edge For Your Garage Door Services
We're always here to help, and we're happy to do so. Contact us today.Request Service
Our customers can depend on us for professional and reliable service for all the top-selling Liftmaster products we sell:
Liftmaster Chain Drive Openers
- These models are older technology, but they offer amazing value with their performance, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Chain drive openers are ideal for detached garages as they are a bit noisier than newer models.
- The Liftmaster Chain Drive Opener includes a reliable opener option for heavier garage doors.
- It also includes reliable security features that ensure the opener only works for you.
Liftmaster Belt Drive Opener
- Our top-selling and highest reviewed model is the Liftmaster Belt Drive Opener, which offers even more value at a slightly higher price point than the chain drive opener.
- This is the longest lasting, best performing, and most reliable belt drive opener available today.
- A rubber belt means smooth and quiet performance compared to noisier chain drive models.
- The unit consumes 75% less energy while idle than most chain drive openers.
- Enjoy quiet operation with minimal sound transfer above or around the garage, making this an ideal choice for homes with attached garages.
- The Liftmaster Belt Drive Opener also includes MyQ safety technology and provides visual and audio cues when the garage door opens and closes.
- The Security+ 2.0 feature transmits unique codes from the opener unit to your remote device to ensure only you can open your garage door.
Liftmaster 8500 Direct Drive Opener
- The Elite Series Model 8500 Direct Drive Garage Door Opener was designed and built specifically in direct drive garage door opener models, ideal for cathedral-style garages, low ceilings, and obstructed ceilings.
- Wall-mounted design opens up ceiling space.
- Up to 200 watts of light or CFL equivalent, with an adjustable remote light with time delay mountable at any location in the garage ceiling.
- The 8500 Direct Drive Garage Door Opener runs ultra-quiet, perfect for garages built into homes with rooms above or next to the garage.
- Reliable, powerful, and durable performance with Liftmaster P3 Motors.
- Guaranteed quality with five-year parts replacement and lifetime motor warranty.
- Control panel with integrated motion detectors and light beam across the garage door opening for added safety.
- Power Lock Deadbolt ensures no one can force your garage door open.
- MyQ and Security+ 2.0 features included.
Austin Garage Door Mechanics can handle installation, maintenance, and repair for any of the Liftmaster Garage Door Opener units and accessories. Our technicians can help setup mobile apps for remote control, wireless keyless entry systems, control panels, and MyQ accessories.
Honest, Convenient, and Dependable Service
If you need to upgrade or repair your garage door, the Chamberlain Liftmaster Garage Door Opener line offers the best value on the market. Our team can help you select the right unit for your garage, determine customization options, and coordinate removal of your old opener if necessary. You can rely on Austin Garage Door Mechanics to handle installation, setup, and maintenance, so contact us today to learn more about our Liftmaster Garage Door Opener installation and repair services in Austin. We also handle garage door spring repair, regular garage door maintenance, new garage door installation, and more!